CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So my friend, fellow designer, blogger and twitter has started Wallpaper Wednesday Friend: we met a long time ago at Ringling School of Art and Design and then again more recently at an IDS (Interior Design Society) meeting Fellow Designer: Carmen does Custom Cabinetry and was not a fan of wallpaper Ha HA can you believe it. That is until she came to my studio and fell in love with all the fabulous wallpapers. Blogger: I then introduced her to the wonderful world of blogging and you can visit her blog at time2designincblogspot.com Twitter: she has introduced me to twitter and has now started this great post Wallpaper Wednesday!! so please come join us.

3 comments:

kate said...

I cant believe you have enough time for another BLOG!!!! I barely have time to brush my teeth anymore
love ya
kate

ticklishfromadistance said...

This is such a great image. Love it! And TWO blog? Girl, can you come manage my schedule? I stink.

gina said...

Ok I think you are a little confused wallpaper wed. is not my 3rd blog it is only a post for wed. Trust me ladies I have no time I have 2 business' and do my husbands scheduling for his business. I have 4 kids and all the cooking and cleaning and laundry that goes with a big family. I just enrolled 2 of the 4 in summer camps and tonite is the first time in THREE years my husband and I are going out on a date with NO CHILDREN!!! I need to pinch myself. We are going to the famous
Berns steakhouse in Tampa I will post later. xo gina