CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Gina!!!!!!

Today is Gina's Birthday, everyone please join with me in wishing her a wonderful birthday!!! I've set a special Tea Birthday Party for her, please join us!!!! (Please excuse our blog look, it is under construction and hope to be done soon, this is not the finish product at all, thanks Kate) A Tea Party for a Princess at heart.....using the Red Toile Dishes and Birthday Plates and Napkins....... A delicious scone just for Gina with birthday candles...... Here is the birthday Girl!!!! And our celebration would not be complete without Peter Rabbit, Gina's favorite, coming to visit on her special Day!!! And we all know Gina likes her bubbly.....so cheers to you Gina,,,,,don't forget all the memories of a very special friendship, friends don't come easily and best friends are hard to find, so Happy Birthday to You!!!!! This is Gina after a few glasses of bubbly on my birthday celebration at the Biltmore in NC. We had just finished visiting the Tasting Room at the Winery.....and I had to stop and visit the Lambs.....I hope you have as good a birthday as I did when you were here.... Happy Birthday Love Kate

5 comments:

Carmen Christensen said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA...HAVE A MOST SPECTACULAR DAY
Carmen

Amy J said...

Happy Birthday Gina! Hope you have a great day! x

Suzie said...

Hi!!!
Happy Birthday, Gina!!
I hope you had a lovely day!
LOVE the red toile dishes and Peter
Rabbit tea cup!!
Kate, both you and Gina are so lucky to have such sincere, special friendship! I totally agree with you that friends don't come easily and best friends are hard to find. Lucky women!!

gina said...

Thank You Katie..... I am laughing as usual. (under construction)
I love the tea party and esp. that you remembered my little Peter Rabbit. I hope to have some bubbly tonite and you are a wonderful and dear best friend. Thank you so much for all your love, laughter, kindness, and frienship.xo gina
Thank you, Carmen, Amy and Suzie for all the birthday wishes. You all bring a great big smile to my face.

Charlie said...

Happy Birthday Gina! Hope you had an amazing day!

Huge hugs